July 29, 2007

Check out my "Sundae Shoes"!


Isn't this YUMMY?!

This is another one of those terrific images that I received from my favorite eBay seller ~ Michelle at "Stampers Dream". She goes all out and stamps them with Versafine black ink and embosses it too. The stamp is by Stampendous ~ appropriately called "Sundae Shoes". I colored it with prismacolor pencils and added a little bling with my glitter pen.
The stripe patterned background paper is by KI Memories and the floral one on top is called "happy pink floral" (appropriate, huh?) by Pebbles, Inc.

The flower die cut on the bottom is from a Sizzlits die. I found a brand new package of these at a yard sale for $1!! No kidding! I wasn't sure if they would work in my Cuttlebug, but I thought for only $1 I would give it a try. Sure enough, it works like they were made for it! : )

Wishing you all a Happy Sunday! I'm hoping to spend some time on the patio catching some rays and coloring a few more images. This week I got two of the super cute "Bee Happy" Stampendous BEES and I'm so anxious to ink & color them!
Stay tuned for more later....I think I hear the ice cream calling me name...

Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

"Artists are nearest to God. Into their souls He breathes His life, and from their hands it comes in fair, articulate forms to bless the world." ~ Josiah G Holland

12 comments:

Karen said...

Great stamp! I was looking at those on Friday! Love the card

Tami Bayer said...

Oh, what a yummy sundae! I have this stamp and was just thinking I need to play with it some more today....you must have known I needed a little push. Thanks for sharing it and I adore your quote today. Have a very happy sunday!

Sharon in NE said...

What a fun stamp! In fact the whole card is fun. (I swear I'm going to stalk you to garage sales. You find the best items.)

Alhambra Club said...

Great mix of papers and colors, and that stamp, it is wonderful, gotta go get some ice cream

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute stamp! Love how you put it all together!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

MMMmmmm...yummy, yummy card! :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Ohhh, I love this one, Pam. I keep thinking of buying that stamp. You did a cute job on the card, and great job on the colouring. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my new colour scheme. Because I love bright colours so much, I was afraid of turning off readers.

Alex said...

Oooohh, I like that one! Never seen that stamp but it is really really cute! TFS!

K Hutchinson said...

This is just the cutest card! Love the colors and the images is so cute and funny all in one! You always do a great job with the LO!

~K

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.......you did a FABULOUS job with that stamp! But then, I knew you would! :-)

Stacy Sheldon said...

Yummy! this is so much fun, the colors are perfect!

StampOwl said...

Oh wow what a fun shoe ..... love your card.