May 06, 2007

Virtual Swap #4 { Happy Day Tulips }


April showers bring May flowers!
This card is for Nancy's Virtual Swap #4 at The Stamp Shack. She mailed several of us the tulip bouquet image and we were to create a card with it. I've colored it with my prismacolor pencils, using gamsol and tortillions to blend. The background paper is by Basic Grey. The sentiment is from PapertreyInk. I have a layer of brocade blue cardstock behind the image and floral paper that I've put through my Cuttlebug with the script embossing template. As it turned out, this really doesn't show anyway and wouldn't have been necessary. Oh well! :/
Wishing you all a HAPPY DAY! :)

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love this...super use of color!

Linda said...

What a Great card..Love the colors that you used,So bright and cheerful..I also really like the layout..Great job as always...
Linda

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty card! I too like all the little details! And yes you can see your cuttelbugged blue paper peeking out from behind! : )

Swamp Tulip said...

You did such a great job with this image. I love it.