May 07, 2007

{ Hello Friend! }

Last week I bought two new Cuttlebug dies on eBay and the sweet seller included a surprise in my package ~ several wonderful images! This is one of them and it was stamped with the BEST ink on the nicest quality cardstock! It almost looks like it is embossed with black detail powder as it is so sharp and shiny. I colored the flowers with prismacolor pencils to coordinate with the background paper. The piece of barely banana cardstock behind the image was cuttlebugged with one of my new dies ~ tiny mosaic. The scalloped edges were created using the corner rounder punch. I paper pierced the edges of the image for added detail and attached the Hello Friend tag, stamped with TAC "Tag Tidbits".

If you like to shop on eBay, I highly recommend this seller ~ "Lady2cu" (Michelle in Louisiana). She is very professional and ships immediately! Also, she has a wonderful blog "Stamper's Dream" that you'll want to check out too! :)

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card! It's so bright and cheerful and BEAUTIFUL! I would love to see this baby IRL!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Amy

Michele Kovack said...

I love this card! I WANT this card! I love the colors and layout.....EVERYTHING!

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful. I love the layout and the colors are stunning.

Great job.

Teresa

Unknown said...

Pam, you certainly put that image to good use! I MUST send you some more so I can see what wonderful things you do with them! This is just totally awesome!

And thanks for your kind words about me and my store. You're the best! :-)

Mary said...

I love the color combo in this. Fantastic!

Mary (toao)

Ila said...

Beautiful!! I love everything about it!!

Jill said...

This is really beautiful! The colors are wonderful!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the Cuttlebugged strip!