May 13, 2007

{ A Very Special Gift } Mother's Day!

These photos really don't do justice to the gorgeous Mother's Day card and gift box I received today from Andy & Jami. It is absolutely beautiful in real life ~ the colors more vibrant. My DIL Jami, "Crazy Daisy Creations", is always amazing me with her fabulous creations. She recently bought the "Five-in-One Card Cover Template" from Stampin' Up! and that's what she used to design this incredible little gift box. She said the patterned paper was from Target, as were the fun embellishments. The handmade card and box was a very special gift in itself, but inside was an extra special surprise... a beautiful aqua glass bead charm for my Pandora bracelet and an adorable dachshund rubber stamp that I'd been wanting! I *love* it!! :)

I hope you've all had as great a day as I have. There was time to stamp, enjoy the sunshine, and spend precious time with family! It doesn't get much better than this! Hugs & Smiles, Pam :)
"The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way."

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! These are beautiful! Wonderful work Jami! I believe that stamp is from the Autumn Leaves that I got for my birthday! Cute! I loved how she used it. I have this set on my table all today trying to get to it after I cleaned off that last round of cuttlebug cards - but didn't get that far. It's next!
Donna in Oregon

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh....what a beautiful and special gift! You're right, it doesn't get much better than this!

I'm so happy that you had a great day, as did I. Good for you, my friend! It was a very special day, indeed!

Michele Kovack said...

I so love all the cards you make! Jaime did a gorgeous job on this! HAppy Mom's Day!

Allison Rankin said...

These are beautiful...lucky mom! (Of course, your creations are terrific too!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day Mom! Wish I would have been there for the M's Day bbq. Miss ya.
Love, KT

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh, it's gorgeous! Lucky you! Jami does such beautiful work!

Swamp Tulip said...

Absolutely stunning! What a beautiful card and project. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day.

Teresa

Alhambra Club said...

The card is great, love the colors and paper, what a wonderful gift.

Tami Bayer said...

So beautiful...you have such a talented DIL. Can't wait to see the doxie stamp on a card.