May 29, 2007

Aloha! { Virtual Swap }


This card is made with the Hawaiian landscape image that I'm sending out this week for a Virtual Swap I'm hosting at The Stamp Shack. I found this great paper at Archivers in Omaha last Saturday. Since our daughter moved to Honolulu last year, I'm always on the lookout for Hawaiian themed papers to create cards for her. :) I think she'll like this one!


Supplies: The Hawaiian landscape stamp is by RSP, Honolulu, HI. The cute little flowered Aloha stamp is not marked. Decorative paper is by Creative Imaginations - Art Warehouse. Also used SU naturals ivory, chocolate chip and kraft cardstock. Image is stamped with Timber Brown Staz-on and embossed with clear embossing powder. SU ticket corner punch to create the little tag, brad and ribbon to embellish.

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

LOVE IT PAM!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love that palm tree stamp. It's beautiful!

Alhambra Club said...

great card, the paper and stamp are a great match