November 30, 2009

{MTSC50} Merry Wishes!

Another Tuesday has rolled around and it's time for

Today, I decided to create another card with my new Snow Buddies set from Stampin' Up! It is such a fun little set with 12 different images that you can earn with a Stampin' Up! workshop or order of $300 or more. I've used designer papers from the Holiday Mini Catalog ~ both the Night & Day and the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers. The snowman's scarf and hat are both paper pieced. Now that I'm posting the photo, I realize that I forgot to color his nose and I had planned to add glitter too. Oh well, you get the picture. ;)

It was back to work for me today and it took most of the day just to catch up on all the emails! Ugh! Oh well, enough whining! I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats with anticipation, so let's get on with the wonderful works of art Mercy's Muses have for you today!

Mercy's Muses
Mercy Kerin (Queen Muse)
Jessi Rone A very warm WELCOME to our December Guest Muse! :D
Cindy Haffner
Pam Varnell
Julie Lacey
Crystal Birr
Jackie Pedro
Jessica Diedrich
Shannan Tuebner (Welcome back!! :D)

I want to encourage you all to participate in Mercy's Challenge this week as she's got a super cute holiday set to giveaway! Also, each month she selects someone to be the "Guest Muse" and have their cards featured on her blog ~ Lord Have Mercy!

Thanks so much for blogging by today!

Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U!

Quote for Today ~

No one needs a vacation so much as the person

who has just had one.

~Elbert Hubbard

14 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very cute Pam.

Unknown said...

pam...this is so cute! great papers...but NO STITCHING?!? WHAT???? LOL! it looks great, lady! thanks for another awesome sample for this week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jessica Diedrich said...

This card is adorable, Pam! I love the little hinge and your choice of papers! Beautiful!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is just adorable! You have such a knack for combining images & paper!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super, super cute Pam!!! You know I love that set!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers Pam, this is so freakin cute. Love the red, black and white. Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

how cute!! Love the black and red and hph!!

Julie said...

Pam, this is awesome! I love the black, white and red! We must've been on the same wavelength again this week! Have I mentioned how much I love seeing your little dog on your sidebar? Everytime I come here I smile! :) I have a little long-haired doxie named Henry.

Jacqueline said...

This card is darling!! LOVE this snowman and love the black and white scheme! Great work! :D

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally adorable, Pam! I love the hardware and the little bow!

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE...Love that color Scheme!!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Love your Sketch card - Pam!!! Hugs ~S~

Michele Kovack said...

This is so cute!

Lynn Put said...

Your red and white snowman card is adorable!