October 30, 2008

Happy November! I've been Tagged ~

I've been "Tagged" by one of my new blogging friends Tammy Hershberger at "STAMP HAPPY". Tammy is incredibly talented and her creations will "WoW" you. I simply love the name of her blog and wish I had thought of it myself! :) Blog tag is a terrific way to get to know a little more about each other and also a wonderful way of finding some incredible blogs! So, I thought I would play along today and answer the questions listed.

Things I Love:
1. My Faith, Family & Friends!
2. Quiet time to do as I please ~ like stamping & cardmaking
3. Traveling & Sightseeing- especially Hawaii with family
4. Junkin' ~ going to garage sales, flea markets & antique shops


Things I Don't Love:
1. Watching my weight & exercise
2. Politics
3. Gossip
4. Winter (ok, there is beauty in the first snow, but I don't like the COLD!)


Songs on my mp3 player:
Would you believe I don't have an mp3 player or ipod?
Silence is golden to me, but I do listen to the radio in my car and it's on a local country station. :)
I especially love Christmas music and could listen to it year round. My latest favorite cd is "Take the Weather with You" by Jimmy Buffett and another favorite is one my daughter taped for me by IZ (Israel Kamakawiwo‘ole) I also have several Lorie Line cds and love her beautiful music too.
1.
2.
3.
4.


Favorite Foods/Drinks:
1. any pasta entree at Olive Garden
2. pina colada (they are best in Hawaii)
3. peach pie
4. candy corn (I can eat an entire bag myself! thankfully, it's seasonal)


Tag 5 others:
I have no idea who has already been tagged and I have SO many favorite bloggers whose talents I adore, but today I would like to tag a few of my special friends from The Stamp Shack. :)

1. Sherri ~ I Love Flip Flops
2. Ethel ~ The Paperquilter
3. Tami ~ Dapple Designs
4. Jennifer ~ Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink
and my new blog friend ...
5. Gayle ~ Mountain Moma

I've got some errands to run today but hope to do some stamping later this afternoon. I need to get my Cookies & Cards for the Troops done this weekend! More on that later...

Have a smiley great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I woke wondering what in the world to write for my Sacred Life Sunday post. You gave me the idea with your tag! Check out my blog for This I love, This I Wish. It took some thought, but was fun!

Alex said...

What fun to read - thanks for sharing some of you with us! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex