February 09, 2014

Another Birthday . . . but who's counting?!!

Surprise!  It has been so long since I've posted that Blogger has a new look and I wasn't sure my blog would still be here!  What can I say?  I miss all of you. ♥    I mean that!  There is such a fun camaraderie among stampers and bloggers.  A "support group" in a sense.  :)

This COLD winter weather this year has kept me snuggled up in my craft room with more time than usual to be creative.   Today, I want to share a birthday card I made using some random pieces of glittery designer paper and a pretty little butterfly embellishment by K & Company.


The sentiment on the front is a wood mount rubber stamp by Stampendous and funny thing is that I received it in error when ordering online and I've used it often.   Of course, it's perfect for all my "over the hill" friends... same age as me!




Hugs & Smiles . . . until next time!



2 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

PAM!!! Nice to see you posting again. <3

Marisa said...

So nice to see a post and creation of yours, Pam :) Wonderful butterfly and a fun sentiment. Keep them coming!