February 09, 2014

{ctd278} A Yummy Color Challenge!





Oh my yummy goodness!  Look at those tempting treats!  How could I resist the Color Throwdown Challenge this week with coordinating colors like these and a photo that makes my mouth water?!


Can you tell I didn't use all the exact colors?   I thought these from my stash were a close match and since I don't have pistachio pudding or pink pirouette, I improvised.  But I did use crumb cake for the base cardstock and real red ink for the heart.   I've also used an assortment of Stampin' Up! stamps for this...the heart flower is from Love Is In The Air and ~always~ is from Small Script.  I'm not certain, but they are probably both retired sets.

On the inside, I've stamped one of my favorite little sentiments ever... my heart smiles with thoughts of you.  This is a Hero Arts stamp.





A little sponging around the edges with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and a crumb cake colored button tied on with linen thread finished it off.

Wishing you all a *lovely* week!  ♥



2 comments:

Marisa said...

Lovely use of the colours. Great twine/button treatment.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Pam. Love the heart flower and the sweet papers. The pierced edge is a nice touch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.