February 22, 2014

{ctd280} Believe in Happiness!


Now this is a color palette that make me HAPPY! :)


There is just something about these coordinating colors that I *love*...they inspired me actually, as did all of the beautiful creations by the Color Throwdown Team and all of you who **InLinkz** up your creations.

Since the colors went together easily for me, I tried to challenge myself with a new design.  I have been in a real slump creating very similar layouts on all my cards and I wanted to try a "clean and simple", more modern look.   

Well, as you can see, I wasn't exactly successful with "clean and simple", but I did come up with a different design.  I hope you like it!   :)


The designer paper is from a 6 x 6 designer paper pad by My Mind's Eye {Lost & Found - Breeze}.  The stamps I've used on the front and inside are from a new clear acrylic set by Stampendous.  I purchased it from my new favorite Facebook site - Purge to Splurge Scrapbook Surplus.  I've been purging some of my surplus lately, but also splurge now and again.  
The inside verse reads:  You have to believe in happiness or happiness never comes.


Thanks for stopping by today and please leave with a *smile* on your face, ok?  : )  Hugs & Smiles...

p.s.   if you're still with me, I want to let you know about an *awesome* age-defying face creme I've been using!  I'm not into pushy sales at all, but this is just too good to be true and I can't resist telling everyone about it...especially those of you my age!  {which is...whispering...60 in March!}   So...if interested....here is the link to the product NeriumAD .  Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful design...inside and out! So happy to have you joining us at CTD this week!

LeAnne said...

Very sweet, Pam! I love these colors too...and I'll have to check out that new FB "shop"!!!

Laura Davis said...

This is such a great card!
Laura

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful card...the design is pleasing to the eye!! Low the papers, buttons, and sentiment!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!