January 10, 2010

Stampin' Up! 5/8" Satin Ribbon Share!

Add instant elegance to your projects with this
beautiful 5/8" SATIN RIBBON from Stampin' Up!

If you love ribbon like I do, you will likely want all 9 colors and oh my it can get a little pricey at $8.95 each. Granted, there is a whopping 15 YARDS on each spool so it is well worth the money. But, let me tell you how you can get 3 yds of all 9 colors for ONLY $20!!!

Yes, you read that right . . .

For only $20, you will get 27 yds of the new 5/8" Satin Ribbon (3 yds each of 9 colors) mailed directly to you! The 9 exclusive Stampin' Up! colors are: Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Basic Gray.

And that's not all . . .

Since this is Stampin' Up!'s SALE-A-BRATION promotion, for every 3 orders I receive, I will place those 3 names in a drawing for a FREE Stamp Set! And yes, if you choose to order 3 sets of ribbon yourself, (or any $50 order!) you will instantly qualify for one FREE stamp set!
The ribbon is pictured above and on page 27 of the Occasions Mini Catalog. The $20 cost includes shipping to U.S. addresses only. Please email me for additional International shipping charges.





Number of Shares




If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me { pspeidel@ptcnet.net} And THANK U in advance for participating in my very first RIBBON SHARE! I sincerely appreciate your orders!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Super cute card Pam, LOVE these colors and love your take on her sketch!