January 23, 2010

Another Lucky Winner of FREE Sale-a-Bration Set!

Yes, indeed!  We have another *lucky* winner!  If you've been following my blog, you know I'm offering a GREAT deal if you participate in my first ever Sale-a-Bration Ribbon Share!  For every three orders, I'm drawing for a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.

Today we are drawing for the *awesome*
Whimsical Words Stamp set below!




and the winner is . . .

{ d  r  u  m  r  o  l  l     p  l  e  a  s  e }

VICKI W.

Come on Down!!!
Your FREE set will be included in with your ribbon share! 
Thanks SO much for participating!!  :)


Who else wants to get in on this GREAT offer?
It's not too late!  Currently, I need two (2) more orders to
fill out my third group of three.

You will add instant elegance to your projects with this
beautiful 5/8" SATIN RIBBON from Stampin' Up!


The 9 exclusive Stampin' Up! colors are, left to right:
Bashful Blue
Certainly Celery
Old Olive
Pretty in Pink
Real Red
Very Vanilla
Chocolate Chip
Basic Black
Basic Gray

For only $20, you will get 27 yds of the new 5/8" Satin Ribbon (3 yds each of 9 colors) mailed directly to you!   And again, since this is Stampin' Up!'s SALE-A-BRATION promotion, for every 3 orders I receive, I will place those 3 names in a drawing for a FREE Stamp Set! And yes, if you choose to order 3 sets of ribbon yourself, (or any $50 order!) you will instantly qualify for one FREE stamp set!

The $20 cost includes shipping to U.S. addresses only.   Payment via PayPal is quick and easy....link below! 

Number of Shares





If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me { pspeidel@ptcnet.net} And THANK U in advance for participating in my very first RIBBON SHARE! I sincerely appreciate your orders!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

So you still have an opening? I would love to join, but can I mail you the $20? I don't have paypal.