February 10, 2009

Going to Chloe's Closet for new SFYTT ~


Well, this morning I went back to work for the first time since I broke my ankle and it went very well, thanks to an awesome coworker who stepped up and did my job while I was out. I'm only working 1/2 days this week and have already figured out that this is the GOOD LIFE! Wouldn't it be wonderful to work in the morning and stamp in the afternoon? Only in my dreams...as I know it wouldn't support my stamping habit! :)

Do you recognize the sketch I've used to create this card? It's from SFYTT Sketch for You to Try at i{heart}2 Stamp. I *love* these sketches so much! {Thanks Jen!}
Isn't this yummy paper? It was a gift from my sweet DIL Jami and I'm lovin' it! It's the Chloe's Closet line from Making Memories and she found it at Michaels. The layered button & flower embellishments are also part of the line, as are rhinestone brads, ribbon and who knows what else!

After I got this all together, I was wishing that I had done some stitching on the layers, but I didn't want to unassemble it. Next time, ok?
This stamp is by Inkadinkadoo...another one of my favorites! :)
I'm so glad you stopped by today and I hope your week is off to a great start!

Smile and Be Happy!

Quote for Today ~
People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. ~Lee Mildon

13 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Toooooo CUTE! I just love these sentiment stamps and you have such a knack for layouts and papers and the perfect touch embellishments. This is so sweet!

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo pretty! I love this new line of papers.

peata said...

sweet card, the stamps are great.

making mini albums
mini album blog

LINDA said...

What a Darling card!!Love the DP..Great job..

Tami Bayer said...

Absolutely adorable card. So happy you are getting better.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling card, and I love those sentiment sayings! I have several I still need to use...your inspiration will get me moving! Thanks

Gail S. said...

Oh, such a sweet card! I love that paper, just wish I was closer to a Michaels! I also wish I only had to work part time. I have worked full time for my whole adult life and I am ready to slow down (25 years at my present job!) One of these days....

Alex said...

It turned out beautiful Pam!! I love that dp, just really really cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mrs. Fence said...

This is adorable, Pam. I was just noticing this cute stamp the other night when I was out shopping with Cindi. The papers you put with it are outstanding! Love this card.

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely darling!!!

Elizabeth S. said...

What a great card!!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! I love those stamps, and I passed up the Chloe's closet at Mike's--darn. Thanks so much for my lovely Valentine's card! So fun to get happy mail!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

I love this card. The whole way you put it together is very eye popping!!