January 15, 2012

RAWR Means I Love You! ♥


Doesn't this Valentine just make you *smile* ?!  :)  It is one of my new stamp sets from My Favorite Things ~ Little Loveosaurus.  Cute name, huh?   See below for more on how I acquired this adorable stamp set.  Lucky me! 


Can you see that I've paper pieced the loveosaurus?  I know they are rather funky colors, but he does coordinate with the polka dot background paper.




Can you see the little boy peeking out from inside the costume?  ;)  hee hee  I've stamped the olive green dinosaur using a tiny heart background stamp and Versamark ink for a subtle pattern.

 Now, I know you're anxious to hear how I "acquired" this cute set... I WON it!  Seriously? Yes!  I left a comment on Megan Lock's blog ~ Megan Lock Designs a couple months ago when she announced her *exciting* BABY news.   I still cannot believe ALL the GOODIES she sent me!  Oh. My. Stamping. Goodness!!!   Check it out . . . 


and the *awesome* card handmade by Megan herself! . . .


I've been wanting to share this with you and I'm happy you stopped by! : ) This weekend, I've been busy around the house and also creating VALENTINE cards for an *extra* special ETSY customer.   Stay tuned and I'll be sharing them with you this week, ok?   Now, I better scoot and get something done!   Have a *wonderful* day!
 


Quote for Today ~

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is simply adorable! And WOW...what a boat load of goodies you won! It's always fun to play with new toys! :-)

Marisa said...

That is such a cute image and what a great card :) Congrats on your win and enjoy playing with your new goodies!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is so cute and what a wonderful prize package!

CreativeMish said...

I love her stamps and I love the dinosaur Roar one! very cute and congrats on that prize package!

Lu Holt said...

This is the cutest stamp! I love how it turned out. It's going to make someone very happy for Valentines Day, along with some yummy homemade Valentine cookies!
The little boy inside the dinosaur is clever. Someone loves dinosaurs and I love that little someone!