January 01, 2012

My Favorites from 2011 ~

Several of my dear blogger friends have posted their favorite creations from this past year and it has been such a wonderful trip down memory lane.  It's so fun to see the styles, stamps and embellishments that are popular throughout the year. 

To carry on the tradition, here are my own personal favorites from 2011 . . .    Enjoy! 




















Thank you so much for your comments and encouragement throughout the year.
Your support of my blog is sincerely appreciated!
God's blessings to you and yours.
May your New Year 2012 be filled with much love, joy and peace. ♥ 

5 comments:

Gail S. said...

You do such a beautiful job - can't pick a favorite! Happy New Year to you and thank you for the beautiful Christmas card (I shared it with all of my coworkers).

Your pictures of your little Emery are just precious! The one in her green sweater and hat and just adorable.

Marisa said...

A lovely review :) Love the last two. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Thanh Vo said...

Happy new year, Pam! What a wonderful review of 2011.

I wish you all the best in 2012... nothing but good health, wealth and happiness!

CreativeMish said...

Great idea! You picked out some good ones for your favorite! Looking forward to seeing more in 2012

Wanda Cullen said...

Enjoyed your card review...so many beauties! Happy new year to you!