October 03, 2010

{SSSC87 & CC Act 50} Hot Doggie!


Hot Diggity Dog!  Two of my favorite challenges!


When I saw these beautiful fall colors for Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge, I immediately thought of creating an autumn leaf card.  But, as you can see, that didn't exactly happen.  I needed a thank you card and this cute little doggie was out on my stamping table wanting some love.  ♥

Today's terrific sketch is by Karen at The Sweetest Thing.  I turned it to make it work with my image and used the scalloped circle instead of the small square.


Hog Doggie stamp by Simply Stamped
a Romantic Dog stamp by Penny Black

the inside...using the same plaid designer paper as on the front.
Thanks for making me smile - Stampin' Up!

4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card...base is Crumb Cake
plaid designer paper by K & Company

It's hard to believe we're into October already!  This year is just flying by and it seems I have so many more card ideas and stamps than I have time!  Can you relate to that?!   Yes, I know you all can.   : )

Thanks so much for blogging by!  Have a wonderful week, my friends!
Quote for Today ~
My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

13 comments:

Marisa said...

What an adorable doggie :) Love how you sued the curtain call colours and the sketch. the button is a fabulous touch. This time of year gets crazy busy, doesn't it! Heck, Christmas will be here before we know it...okay, sorry I said that - eek! Have a fabulous week :)

Lu Holt said...

What a fun, fall, doggie card!! I love the colors. Glad you gave that doggie some love too. :o)
Have a great week!
Lu

Laurie said...

Pam this is so fun! I love that little dog! Great card for the color challenge! I love it!

Christina said...

Super cute, Pam! I love the pierced corners and that adorable image. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so cute that I might just have to buy this stamp!!!

Karen said...

Ohhhhhhh Pam!!! This card put a smile on my dial! LOVE IT! lol

Karen
x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a fun card! I love that crumb cake plaid too. yummy!

Gail S. said...

Pam - just got home from CO and had to "catch up" with your blog. I LOVE the little keepsake stamp you showed in the last post and your doggie card is just precious!! Have a great week!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I remember this stamps!! I HAD This stamp at one time!!! IT is sooooo cute! Love your card, the LO, the colors, all of it!!!

Tami Bayer said...

I love this stamp. I need to dust mine off and use it. Great design, Pam. Waving hi to Lilly.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

How cute is that! What a great card.

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

Oh,Pam how cute your creation is ... woaf, woaf ... this must be your little Lilly. xo, your buddy Marian from CA

Stacey Schafer said...

sorry I missed this one! it is SOOOOO cute! thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Pam!