October 17, 2010

Autumn Anniversary!


Where did the past week go?!   The GOOD NEWS is that my back is feeling much better and I may even get a few things accomplished around the house today!   : )

I mentioned last Sunday that I had made a 40th Anniversary card for my sister and her hubby who celebrated it on 10-10-10!  Isn't that COOL?!   I took a few photos before giving it to them and wanted to share it with you too. . .


The base cardstock is textured Soft Suede and I've layered it with my new favorite red ~ Cherry Cobbler!  Of course, I just had to give it the little pinked heart border too.   The beautiful autumn leave designer paper is from a Tim Coffey pad by K & Company.  Ribbon by Basic Grey and the finishing touch is the pretty vintage brad by Stampin' Up!


The inside stamp is by Hero Arts. 

Thank you for hanging in there with me.  My mojo has been lacking lately, but I haven't totally given in yet! 
Your comments mean the world to me and it amazes me how faithful some of you are with staying in touch~!    Bless your hearts! ♥

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and Happy Stamping, my friends!


Quote for Today ~
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. ~Paul Sweeney

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Pam, very classy! I am sure they loved it! I just ordered some of the cobbler paper, so know I can't wait to get it!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love the Fall colors. That new Cobbler is the best red! Love it

Marisa said...

That DP is soooo yumm! I love leaves and these colours so I'm drooling as I look at it! What a fabulous card! The decorative brad is gorgeous. I'm sure your sister and hubby will love it.

Glad to hear your back is on the mend. My foot is too, but it sure is hard to not push it! NO missing mojo in my books :)

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card Pam.. Hope all is well.
Nancy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the autumn leaves! Glad to hear you are doing better. My back has been giving me huge fits. I've been to the chiropractor several times.