September 27, 2010

{MTSC93} Dance ~ Sing ~ Live!



I'm not sure why, but this one did not come easy for me at all.   You would laugh if you knew how much time I spent on this simple card.  I started out with a Pure Innocence image, got it all colored with my Copic markers and then didn't think her dress color matched my designer paper..  The more I tried to "fix" it, the worse it got.  So, I got the brilliant idea to paper piece her dress!   Well, that didn't work either. : (


I was almost ready to throw in the towel when I thought mayble I could salvage it with this lovely stamp by Verve.  Added some sheer ribbon and a button and there you go!   Sheesh!

Here is Mercy's sketch for those of you who want to play along...we would ♥ to have you join us!


I can't wait to see what Mercy's Muses did with this sketch!
Cindy Haffner ~ Cindy Haffner's Corner
Jackie Pedro ~ The Scalloped Edge
Pam Varnell ~ The Stamping Addict
Julie Lacey ~ Stamps and Taxes
Jessica Diedrich ~ The Whimsical Butterfly
Mercy Kerin ~ Lord Have Mercy {Queen Muse}
and our September Guest Muse...
Lori Tecler

It's getting very late and past my bedtime now.  Thanks for dropping by and do come back again soon!
Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

amanda stokes said...

This is beautiful!just love it :)
hugs amanda xx

Marisa said...

I hate cards that just won't come together - so frustrating! However, your second attempt is fabulous in my books! Gorgeous DP and some great stitching to boot. I have such a hard time when sketches have multiple panels like that - run the other way I do LOL!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO gorgeous and so beautifully stitched, Pam! Love it

Gail S. said...

Very pretty card! I love the sentiment. Sometimes just adding something as simple as a button helps make it all work out :) (Wish life was like that sometimes!)

Julie said...

So so pretty! I love this, Pam!

Anne Tussing said...

After all the heartache, you ended up with a beautiful card!! Love it!

LeAnne said...

Pam, I can't believe there is an image that you couldn't make work! But this sure is lovely!

Unknown said...

beautifully done, pam! amazing job on this week's sketch challenge!

Lu Holt said...

Love it Pam! It's beautiful!

Lori said...

Simply gorgeous!

Tami Bayer said...

Good lesson in this card. Sometimes simple is best. It's gorgeous.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Pam!!