September 25, 2010

The Most Beautiful Autumn Wedding!


Five years ago on September 24th, 2005,
our son Andrew married the love of his life ~ Jami! ♥

Today I want to share the card I created especially for their 5th Anniversary...and along with my card I can't resist showing you a few of their wedding photos too!   They had the most BEAUTIFUL autumn wedding and I think you'll enjoy seeing these...

Our Family ~ Me, Katie, Jami, Andrew, Jim

Husband, Wife, Happy Life! ♥


Kiss the Groom now!

The Wedding Party




The inspiration for this card came from my sweet blog friend LeAnne Pugliese of Wee Inklings.  She came up with this awesome idea last year...to use the maple leaf and another stamp from the Stampin' Up Autumn Days set...and create a colorful fall wreath.  Ingenious, I tell you! 


For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Hero Arts.  "Some moments are worth holding in your heart forever."   That is oh, so true!  ♥

Thanks so much for blogging by today!  I hope you've enjoyed my card and my little trip down memory lane.

Happy Stamping!
Quote for Today ~
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

12 comments:

a portland granny said...

beautiful pictures and lovely card! Looks like a wonderful day full of memories that will warm your heart for a long time!!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Pam,
Gorgeous card and beautiful pictures.You must be very proud :)
hugs amanda xx

Karen said...

Pam - WOW!!!! What an absolutely beautiful wedding day they had! Thanks for sharing the pics!

I just LOVE the card you made for them too - perfect!

Karen
x

Linda said...

This card is beautiful! I love the colors and the way you did the leaves. Stamp, Scrape and Doodle Saturday Challenge this week is stitching. You should link this beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. It is a pretty fall day here in WI not that the sun has come out, chilly too.
Hugs,
Linda
SSDS DT

Marisa said...

Fabulous maple leaf wreath - you make my heart sing with that image being Canadian and all LOL! Gorgeous autumn colours too.

LOVED looking at the pictures. Your daughter is beautiful :) Those bridesmaid dresses are such a fabulous colour of orange - I'd be in heaven wearing one. Just love the picture of the happy couple on the bridge - we've got one on a bridge too :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just GORGEOUS Pam! I'm sure Jami LOVED your card! I remember those stunning pictures too. . .thanks for sharing!

Karen Motz said...

Wow!! Stunning card and gorgeous photos!!!!!!

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful pictures. I love her colors. Fall is the best! Your card is fabulous!

Sharolyn said...

Your card as always is BEAUTIFUL! As are your pictures. What a wonderful day for your family. Thanks for sharing!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous card Pam, and I loved seeing the wedding photos, looks like a happy family! congrats to the Happy couple on their 5th!!!

Jean H. said...

As always, beautiful! Great memories for you from the wedding a year ago. :)

Rene' said...

Gorgeous photos and card! The card is just stunning! I absolutely love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with SSDS!
Scrappy love,
Rene'