April 10, 2010

{SFYTT} Vintage Blooms


It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of playing along with one of Jen del Muro's I {Heart} to Stamp Sketches.   Her samples are always the perfect inspiration!  Be sure to hop on over to her blog and check out her "You are TuTu Much" bunny card.  It's simply adorable and I *love* the pun intended!


Hopefully, you're not getting bored with all my "vintage" creations because I'm enjoying this style and based on the comments I've been receiving, it seems that many of you like it too.  This rose print background paper is another pattern from my K & Company 12 x 12 vintage designer paper pad.  I wasn't too sure about using this large rose print on a card, but I like to think it works.  Just humor me and tell me it does, ok?  ;)

This card was created for my *extra special* Etsy customer as an all-occasion card.  The photo on the right below shows you how I've finished the inside.


My hubby (also known as "Mr Wonderful" or MW) is my best critic and I usually show him all my creations to see what he thinks.   His comment on this one:  "I like all that stuff you've got going on there".    That made me laugh out loud.  :)

Do you have plans for the weekend?   Not too much going on around here, which is all fine and dandy with me!   The weather is very nice so I may get motivated to do a bit of yardwork tomorrow.  We'll see!

If you're still reading this, I have a favor to ask.  I have seen sooooo many awesome cards lately with the Pure Innocence cuties and I am in love with them.   As a Stampin' Up demonstrator (sort of), I don't feel like I should BUY any of those stamps, but I really would love to have a few images to color and create some cards.   If you would consider an image swap of Pure Innocence for Stampin' Up, please email me and we'll work something out.  Thanks!!  :)

One other thing,  I really despise the "word verification" thingy when leaving blog comments and have avoided putting it on my blog...until now.  Somehow, someway the dreaded spammers have found my blog and I've had a couple weirdo comments lately.  ugh!   Please don't let it stop you from commenting.  I *love* hearing from you and wish I could give you all a big hug!   You make me *smile*!  :)

Enjoy your weekend, my friends!
Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U!


"Personal success is simply the fulfillment of what makes you happiest." ~ Anonymous

Supply List:  All products are Stampin' Up! unless noted.
Stamps:  Close as a Memory, French Script, Very Vintage jumbo wheel
Ink: River Rock, Versafine vintage sepia
Paper: Ruby Red, True Thyme, Naturals Ivory cardstock;  K & Company designer paper
Other:  Stampin' Write markers (colored direct to rubber on stamp), vintage brads, sheer ribbon (M's), Swiss Dots embossing folder with BIG Shot, Pinking Hearts border punch, stitching with Janome Sew Mini.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Another beauty, Pam! Love the sponging - I really do need to keep at this to be able to perfect it because it adds so much to a card - kind of like blush on your cheeks LOL! DP is subtle enough to work fabulously with this. Great stitching too. Sorry I can't help you out with the images...as with sponging, my colouring sucks too LOL! Have a great weekend.

Gail S. said...

Another very pretty card! I LOVE the vintage cards so you can keep them coming :) I am going to have to get the set out a play with it. The cards you have been making with this set are beautiful!!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I've always loved the vintage look. So many sketches... so little time... :)