November 04, 2008

What Lies Before Us . . .


. . . and what lies behind us
are tiny matters
compared to what
lies within us.

Tonight when I sat down to stamp while watching the election results, I was determined to create a card without relying on a sketch or layout for inspiration. . . to simply "go with the flow".

I began by selecting this gorgeous Della Fantasia paper by the Paper Studio. This is from a paper pack with a lovely assortment of coordinating colors and patterns.

You know I love quotes and this is one of my favorites. It's "within us" by Penny Black. I've stamped it in Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed it with clear powder. The felt flowers are from Stampin Up. You'll notice I did some random stitching and sponged around the edges for a little extra oomph! :)
Until tomorrow...thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, Pam, this is a beauty! Love that DP......so many beautiful ones out there to choose from! The flowers & ribbon match so well! TFS!
LeAnne

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Pam, I am loving' that dp!!! And, the flowers look fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

This is really pretty! Love the senitment and the colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Looks like things flowed beautifully! Awesome card, Pam!