October 25, 2007

Happy Boo to YOU!


Another Terrific Mail Day!

Tonight I had an appointment after work and got home late, but I was greeted by DH (aka Mr Wonderful) with dinner in the crockpot and FUN mail on the kitchen counter! :) Gotta love it!

This spooktacular card was made by my friend Nancy (directmailscrapper) in Maryland. She commented inside that MY card was her inspiration for this, but I would have never thought to do this! She's SO creative with how she added the additional circle on top to form a tab closure. The second photo shows the card open so you can see this better. It's just so super cute and I love it! Thank you Nancy and Happy BOO to YOU too! :)

And that's not all! I also received a large envelope full of wonderful stamped images from Jan (Far North) in Alaska. Wooo Hooo! As soon as I get one of them colored and create a card, you'll all be the first to see it. A BIG thanks to Jan for sending these my way! :)

Is tomorrow really FRIDAY already?! YAY! I hope you're all having a great week so far and finding time to be creative. Smiles 2 U! ~ Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

"May the light of your faith shine so that it will illuminate the heart of another." - unknown

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an adorable card, LUCKY YOU!