September 23, 2007

Sharing More Quilt Photos ~

These are all quilts that have been handmade by our mother, Jeanne Hopkins. Obviously, the photos don't even begin to do them justice. They are all incredible works of art!

I took photos until my camera battery died and then my sister Judy took several more. Her camera has the photo of us with Mom and I'll post that when I get it.

Yesterday I took Judy back to the airport and she's back home in California now. Our week together went WAY too fast, as always, but we had such a WONDERFUL time together! We are already planning our next get-together...hopefully in Hawaii this winter!











This is the last day of my vacation. Boo Hoo! :( I'm hoping to make a few cards to post and use the new toy that I bought in Omaha on Tuesday... my Janome Sew Mini! I *love* stitching on cards and thought this would make it much easier.


Happy Sunday dear friends. Smiles 2 U, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

" In the crazy quilt of life,
I'm glad you're in my block of friends." ~Author Unknown

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

There is no words! those quilt are... I'm really speachless! The piano one is so clever and beautifull looking, the other one with all the animals scenes on it is incredible and well please tell your mom I'm a big fan of her quilting skills!! Thanks for sharing.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

My heavens those are gorgeous quilts. So detailed. Your mom is a professional for sure. TFS.

Sharon in NE said...

The Nebraska one is so much fun! But the piano one...oh my!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Your mother is a true artist.