March 13, 2011

Stampin' Up Sets for Sale at Bargain Prices!

Today, I've been doing some SPRING CLEANING!   I've sorted through all my Stampin' Up! sets and have finally decided to part with several of them that I rarely use.   Actually, some of them I probably only used once or twice.   Such a shame!

Sooo, I'm listing them here at BARGAIN prices in hopes that some of you will be enticed to give them a good home.  ; )   What I've done is added them to the pages I created previously.  I deleted all the sets that have already sold and added in the new sets.

If you want a certain set or sets, please email me with your name and address and I will calculate the exact postage rate for you.  I prefer payment via PayPal as it is quick and easy for both of us.   Your purchase will ship out immediately via USPS First Class or Priority Mail with confirmation of delivery. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  

Stampin' Up! Stamps For Sale - Page 1
Older SU Sets For Sale - Page 2
Miscellaneous Stamps For Sale - Page 3
More Stamps For Sale - Page 4

Thanks so much for blogging by!  If your stampin' buddies are looking for any stamp sets, please send them my way.  I appreciate it!

Happy Shopping!



Quote for Today ~
Stamping makes an ordinary day more colorful.

No comments: