March 26, 2011

Happy Mail!

Hello!   Today I'm sharing three wonderful cards I've received recently.  I know you're going to love them as much as I do! 

The first yummy card was created by my friend Gail Slagle at What a Load of Scrap and More!  Gail has used the cute little cupcake punch, embossing folder and ribbon from Stampin' Up!  Doesn't it look good enough to eat?!  


Next up is a beauty by my friend Debbie Fisher at The Paper Garden.   Debbie is the one who crochets the lovely little flowers you've been seeing on my cards recently.  Oh, I wish I could learn how!  You'll notice that under the crocheted flower, she has layered a light pink die cut felt flower.  Brilliant!  And now I need a flower die! : /



Last, but certainly not least, is this beauty from my sweet DIL Jami!   Jami used to stamp with me quite often and even had her own blog, but now that she's teaching full time her life is busy, busy!   But, she knows I love receiving handmade cards so she took time to make this for my birthday.  Don't you love the designer paper she's used?  The photo doesn't show the glossy accents it has.  And she has even paper pieced the birthday cake!  Notice too...the faux stitching she's added around the dp.  Creative!    


Well, I hope you've enjoyed seeing these!  It was so fun to receive them and just as much fun to share them with all of you.   Receiving a handmade card is like opening a {{HUG}} in an envelope. 

Perhaps I've given you some inspiration for your own cardmaking today.  I hope so!  Thank you so much for stopping by and do come back again soon!

Smiles!
Quote for Today ~
Everybody needs a hug. It changes your metabolism. ~Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

when is your birthday? I see the other 2 are bd cards.

Lu Holt said...

Happy Birthday Pam, though I'm sure it's past I hope it was filled with all that you love!!! You deserve it! The cards are cute!