February 07, 2010

{SSSC55} A Valentine for Sweet Sketch Sunday!



I've been making a few Valentines today and this one was created using the Sweet Sketch Sunday layout.

As you can see, I went a little stitch-crazy. :)  I did a random stitch around the one layer and also added black stiching on the stripe paper.  It's getting late and way past my bedtime so I'm not going to go into too much detail.  Oh, I should tell you this is another $1 stamp I've had for a couple years.  The designer papers are from my stash. 


Karen and all the Sweet Sunday Stampers would love to have you participate in with their challenge this week. Just hop on over to The Sweetest Thing blog for all the details!


Have a wonderful week, my friends!  Nighty night!


Quote for Today ~
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling use of Karen's sketch, Pam. I have that stamp as well and have never used it! Love how you tied your button and the funky DPs you used. Well done :D

Karen Giron said...

Super cute!! I love all the stitching, especially along the stripes in the background - so creative!

Dina said...

Oh la la!! I LOVE this!! The sketch looks great and I just adore the colors and the sentiment!! Great stitching!!

Krista said...

Cute card !!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love this sketch! Your card is so pretty!

Alex said...

Darling card Pam, and I love all the stitching!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Pam!

Anonymous said...

wow, it is amazing how you can take these inexpesive materials and make they look so fabulous!