November 07, 2009

Holiday Gift Giving Guide!



Make Stampin' Up! your one-stop shop for all the special people in your life! Use our Holiday Extravaganza Gift-Giving Guide to find gifts for kids, teens, neighbors, card makers, scrapbookers, and more--or to find the supplies you need to create special handcrafted gifts!

Plus, from November 1 to December 31, receive a FREE Decor Elements piece (up to $16.95 value) when you spend $50 on products in this guide. Click on the image below and start your Christmas shopping today! :)


If you have any questions or need assistance in ordering, please don't hesitate to contact me! It would be my pleasure!

I'm working on projects for my upcoming "Christmas Stamp-a-Stack" and will be back later with a card to share with you!

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, my friends! Smiles 2 U!

No comments: