May 19, 2009

Cheers To You! {Birthday Bracelet in a Bag}


This card was created especially for one of my friends at work who's celebrating her birthday tomorrow. I wanted to give her just a little something and I found the perfect gift...a handmade bracelet created by my DIL Jami! :)
It's SO pretty that I wanted to keep it for myself! The photo makes it look blue, which would be beautiful too, but it's lavender...more like the color of the card and tag I made to go with it.

I think she'll like it, don't you?






As for the card, this is a color I rarely use ~ orchid opulence by Stampin' Up! The designer paper is from a glitter DCWV pack which gives the card a little extra sparkle. I've layered and stitched it onto a piece of soft sky. The sentiment is from "Lots of Thoughts" also by Stampin' Up! I used the "Simple Stripes" background stamp and orchid opulence ink on the bottom half.

I'm not sure what happened to our weather, but it went from chilly to HOT in one day! I usually don't mind the heat, but it's very WINDY too. Because of that, we shut the windows and turned on the air conditioner, only to find out it isn't working! Hopefully, it's nothing major and someone can fix it tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you're having a great week so far!

Smiles,




Quote for Today ~
The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Alex said...

What a pretty card and that braclet is gorgeous - lucky lady!! Fabulous gift set Pam! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mrs. Fence said...

Pam, your friend is going to love your beautiful card and that lovely bracelet!