January 10, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! I think I've "fixed" my pc issues & I'm smiling! :)

Last weekend I started having trouble with my computer after I uninstalled the McAfee Antivirus protection. I wanted to try a new antivirus software instead. Anyway, since then I have not been able to post to my blog, open my Google Reader to read all my fav blogs, and I couldn't view some web pages. I was ready to buy a new computer! Well, tonight I did some online reading about uninstalling McAfee and that it doesn't usually uninstall correctly when you use the control panel, remove programs. To make a loooong story short...I think I've got it working again!!!

I'm SO excited, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! LOL I may post and read blogs all night long. :) Wooo Hooo! I can finally see what all you dear friends have been creating the last couple weeks. And I'm sure you're anxious to see my vacation photos and hear all about it too. :)

Once I check everything out here and make sure it's all working properly, I'll be back. Yeah!!!




A new year begins, and life once more offers the bright, pure joy of possibility. May the year ahead find you at peace with the world around you.

3 comments:

Gail S. said...

Glad you are back up and running, I get horrible headaches when the computer acts up! Love checking out your blog...from a fellow Nebraskan! (Wasn't today beautiful?)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Pam! I'm so happy, happy, HAPPY to see you blogging again. You most certainly haven't lost your creative touch! This card is WONDERFUL! Ok...ok, it might not be beautiful, stunning, gorgeous like most of your cards, but it is perfectly wonderful for the outdoorsman. I just love it.

Uh oh...I may have to CASE this (with your permission, of course). Every little detail right down to the inside embossed pocket is perfect!

Cheers!
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.