November 19, 2007

Think Happy Thoughts!

I'm loving this new "Wild Saffron" designer paper stack by K & Company. It really has some irresistible, eye-catching colors, not to mention the awesome fabric & bling covered brads to match!

Supplies ~
Stamps: Stampin Up - Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: K & Company- Wild Saffron, Stamping Up - cool caribbean, summer sun
Ink: Stampin Up real read, Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink
Other: K & Company Wild Saffron fabric brads, real red grosgrain ribbon, stitching


Quote for Today ~

Happiness...it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.--Franklin D. Roosevelt

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Pam...I love those colors. I MUST find that paper stack. Our Michael's and Hobby Lobby stores don't have it. Wah!

Gorgeous card.....and fabulous stitching, as always. :-)

Alex said...

Okay Pam, I went out and bought this *sigh* - your creations just really showed how beautiful this paper is!! This card is wonderful - I love the stitching! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather Grow said...

Gorgeous card Pam. I'm going to keep my eye out for those papers. They are so pretty.

pescbrico said...

Pam, this card is really beautiful! I love the colors too! Great choice!

Tami Bayer said...

Beautiful colors in this. I love the way you double looped the ribbon under the scallop circle. Great sentiment.

Lesa said...

Maagnificent paper, great layout and sweet stitching. Love this paper pack too.