October 10, 2007

Stamp Club Creations { Stampin' Up! }


These are the cards that we made last Monday night at Stampin' Up Stamp Club. It doesn't look like I'm going to find time for cardmaking tonight so thought I would post these for you. Aren't they sweet? And both of them are fairly easy to make too! :)

If you have any questions about them, please email me or leave a comment and I'll explain further. Gotta run...

Smiles, Pam :)

Quote for Today ~

" It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside." ~ unknown



5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love the animal card that you can turn.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

They are BOTH adorable, Pam, but I'm sure you know which one is my favorite! :)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

As always, you've created such lovely cards. How fun the "wild about you" card with the spinny wheel attached. That is just darling!

pescbrico said...

I love those "coccinelles" (little red bug). Thanks for sharing that with us!

Sharon in NE said...

Cute cards. The quote is good too!