April 13, 2007

{ It's Your Day! } Virtual Swap #3


This is birthday card that I've made for Nancy's Virtual Swap #3 at The Stamp Shack. She sent me this candle image and I was to create a card using it. I started with basic black cardstock and layered on a piece of Stampin Up green galore that had been embossed with the Cuttlebug birthday template. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. Just a very simple card for a Friday evening. TGIF!
I'm really looking forward to the weekend and spending time in my stampin room!
Smiles, Pam : )

5 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

What a pretty card. You did a great job. Your colors are perfect.

Teresa

Sharon in NE said...

You have an artist's eye. Great card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love that Cuttlebugging! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! This is an awesome card...love it!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The colors, layout, embossed background and the touches of black are excellent. You have a terrific blog and I'll be back to visit!