April 05, 2014

{CTD286} Be Strong...Go With Your Heart...

...and Believe in MIRACLES...because anything can happen!


Here I am playing along with the Color Throwdown Challenge again this weekend because I *love* this combination of Springtime colors!   If you haven't already, you really must hop on over to the CTD blog and look at all the fabulous creations by the design team and those participating!  They are all equally impressive!


The base cardstock is Daffodil Delight layered with some random designer paper from my scrap drawer.  I've added Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and what I'm calling a "Pool Party" button that coordinates with the dp background.  :)   This is another of my bargain Stampabilities clear stamps.  For the bargain $1.99 price, it sure gives a nice distinct stamp impression... and I love the saying too!


Thanks so much for blogging by!   Enjoy your weekend!



3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You found the perfect paper for this weeks colors and the sentiment is wonderful...such a pretty design!!! Thanks for playing along again with the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Gail S. said...

So pretty, Pam. Love the saying!

Michele Johnson said...

Absolutely exquisite! Awesome card.