September 04, 2011

{cQc#100 & FTL#155} You Make Me Oh So Very Happy!


Would you believe Arielle Gordon has posted a Colour Q Challenge every week for 100 weeks?!  I've participated as often as I could, but I know I've missed out on several that really caught my eye...such as this one from week #76.  I *love* this bright and happy color combination so created this *happy* card to share with all of you.  I hope you like it!  


To celebrate the 100th Colour Q Challenge, they have teamed up with the Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge using the Fall to Layout #155 shown below.    Double the pleasure...Double the FUN!  : )

My card is the standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" using old olive as the base.  I've layered on early espresso and daffodil delight along with a piece of "kiwi kiss" designer paper by K & Company. {Designer Tim Coffey Mat Pad}.   I've distressed the edges a bit with Versafine Vintage Sepia, stitched the layers together with my Janome Sew Mini, and added the brown twill ribbon, bakers twine and buttons.

The sweet *happy* sentiment is a M's stamp from their dollar bin.  I can never pass those up!  ;)


 inside was finished to coordinate with the front,
 but left blank for personal message.

Since we're celebrating the 100th Colour Q Challenge, I can't resist sharing a couple of my cards that were chosen in the past.  I was "crowned" Colour Q Queen way back in week #14.  Here is my card for that challenge and my original post


And one of my cards was selected again in Week 79!   
Seriously?!
 Click here to read my original post.


Goodness, I got a little carried away on this post, didn't I? hee hee   Hopefully, you've been inspired and feel like stamping up a little something today too!  

I'm happy you stopped by!  






Quote for Today ~
In the long run the pessimist may be proven right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip. ~Daniel L. Reardon 

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Yummy colour combo, Pam, and great touch with the buttons. Got a few CQ challenge wins myself and how fun to go back and revisit them :)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Pam! Love the colors you chose, so warm! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ for our 100th challenge.

Your post was lovely as well. It's nice that you are proud that you won on the ColourQ.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome cards! I love all the detail on the outside and in!

Happy Labor Day to you!

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Pam! So sweet and I love those happy buttons! So glad you shared your past stints as colourQueen, too! ALL 3 cards are gorgeous :) Thanks for playing this week!

Lu Holt said...

Pam,
I love these cards. I love the green, brown and yellow combo! I love the more than a thought card and the rich choice of colors.
Love your work!! BEAUTIFUL!!! Either of these for $ale?

Arielle H Gordon said...

Pam, you know I'm a big fan - and with cards as gorgeous as these, it's no surprise why! Thank you so much for playing along with the colourQ's 100th challenge, I really appreciate it!

Diane Noble said...

Love these Pam! Absolutely gorgeous designs. Clean, crisp and beautiful...each and every one of them. Hope you are doing well! Just got back from my Ireland trip and wanted to peek in and say hi!

babar said...

i am so amazed to see that button is used in such a beautiful manner.
PVC cards
plastic discount card