July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Jami!!!


Today is my sweet daughter-in-law Jami's birthday!

We're planning to celebrate tonight when I'll give her this card and her gift. (that's a SURPRISE! and I better not spoil it for her!) If you follow her blog, Crazy Daisy Creations, you may wonder what happened to her. She's been so busy this past week getting her bathroom remodel project done before their friends arrived from Wyoming. It's done now and looking FANTASTIC! She said it's the best room in the house! :)
We haven't seen much of them the past few days... they've been to a concert, went camping and should be back tonight in time for her birthday party! Her friend Mandey is having a Mexican Fiesta and I'm taking fruit pizza for dessert. I made one on Sunday to take to our friends and it was *so* yummy I decided to make another! I've got to go finish it now and will post a photo and the recipe when I get back... Smiles! Pam :)



One hour later... I've got her gift wrapped and the fruit pizza ready to serve. Doesn't it look delicious?! Really, Jami's favorite dessert is cheescake, but I hope she likes this just as well. There are many great fruit pizza recipes and I used a combination of a couple different ones that I found on Allrecipes.com.



Card supplies: Image is "Wave Words" by Stampendous. (sent to me by Nancy (directmailscrapper). Happy b-day is from TAC Tag Tidbits. Pixie Pink and Green Galore cardstock by Stampin' Up! Background on green is stamped with SU Simple Stripes and put through Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday embossing folder. Left side background paper is Basic Grey. Tag was made with Martha Steward 1" scalloped punch and layered with 1-1/4 & 1-3/8" circle punches.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I LOVE this card! Who is the image "have yourself a wonderful..." by???

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the colors and the paper you used and of course the emobssed background.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That does look delicious! Hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Mary said...

That is totally awesome! Who wouldn't want a fruit pizza that looked that fantastic? MMMMM

Mary

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Saw this card this morning when your blog arrived into my in box. You might get a kick out of this --I didn't realize it was your card until I clicked on your blog just now. I subscribe to several blogs and have a hard time with remembering whose face goes with what blog. ha ha

Michele Kovack said...

Great card, such pretty colors! Your fruit tart looks scrumptious! Tell Jami I said HAppy Birthday...she is a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

I love this card, I just stumbled into your blog by way of another!!
Where is that stamp from? You do a beautiful job with cards and food!!