June 10, 2007

Friendship Warms the Heart . . .

This is the unique and lovely card I received in the mail yesterday from my stampin buddy Donna (craftingcrazy). It inspired the Noah's Ark card I made last night. I really like the tab "file folder" style and think it's just pretty darn clever! I'm trying to convince Donna that she needs her own blog, but in the meantime, I can't resist posting her incredible creations!













It's another gorgeous sunny day here in Nebraska! I took Lilly (my dachshund) for a walk and she was lovin' every minute of it. Now, I'm headed back to the patio to color some of my new Karen Lockhart images.

Have a Happy Day... and stay tuned for more later!
Pam :)

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just a beautiful card!

Mandey Koehler said...

Looks good!! Heading out to enjoy the sun myself!! But not in a crafty way!! Mowing

Jacqueline said...

Have to comment on this beautiful card Pam - it is the style I love!! Gorgeous colours! A sunny day to you!