May 10, 2015

May Your Cup Always Be Half Full!


Just as promised, I am sooo happy to share another pocket letter today!  This gorgeous coffee themed PL was created for me by my new pocket letter pal and ATC trader Phyllis, also known as artchick501 at ATCs for All.com.

Look at this beautiful work of ART!   I have been staring in amazement of all her wonderful detail.   She has hand crocheted around several of the items which give it the warm and cozy feel that coffee deserves.   There are terrific quotes, pretty embellishments, chipboard words, humor and so much more!




 The flipside makes me giddy! . . .





Isn't it simply AWESOME?!  
 I *love* it and will treasure it as the very first pocket letter I've received.

Phyllis and I are thinking our next pocket letter trade will be a sewing theme.
Stay tuned!

Be Happy!   Be Creative! 



No comments: