April 14, 2012

{SSSC156} You're My Type of Friend


 
You all left me such wonderful comments about my last card, I made another one with the same stamp set and designer paper!  Don't you just ♥ this sketch by one of my favorite stamper/bloggers Lynn Put!?  Lynn's blog is The Queen's Scene and if you aren't a subscriber, you should be!  I love every single card she creates!  And now, she's designing sketches too. . . check it out here and join the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!



the inside . . .



 Thanks so much for dropping in and do come back again soon!
 


Quote for Today ~


5 comments:

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch, Pam :) Fun image and love the message on it

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Pam!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply adorable card!!!!love the front and inside sentiment
Tfs:)

Unknown said...

These have such a cute design!

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous card! I one all the stitching and the colors you've used! (great quote, too) :)