May 22, 2011

{SSSC118} SEW Happy for You!


The card I'm sharing with you today was created using the SWEET SUNDAY Sketch Challenge hosted by Karen Giron at The Sweetest Thing.   Here is the sketch if you want to play along this week...  you'll notice I turned it to make my image work with the design.  



This is a standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card using chocolate chip cardstock as the base.  On top of that I've stiched one of the oh so pretty floral designer papers from the Basic Grey Sweet Threads collection.  Best of all, and the most FUN, is my button card ~ a new digital set ~ Vintage Button Cards by Paper Fashions, Etc.  

Basic Grey - Sweet Threads 6 x 6 paper pad

a closer view of the front



On the inside I've used a leftover scrap of the floral dp and stitched it right on top of the natural ivory cardstock.  The sentiment is from Paper Fashions, Etc. ~ Sew Sweet Sentiments.

I'm SEW Happy you stopped by today and I hope you like the card I've shared.  If you have a minute, please leave a comment as I really do enjoy hearing from you!  ♥  Maybe you have a suggestion on another way to use this set or the sketch.  If so, I would love to hear it!

*Smiles*

~ Quote for Today ~
Sewing: A creative mess is better than tidy idleness.
{or we could easily replace "Sewing" with "Cardmaking"!}
~Author Unknown

5 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

So pretty...love all your work and details! - Heidi

SaltAndPepperMakers said...

It's beautiful! Love all the details you added, and that paper collection is gorgeous!

Melissa Rodgers said...

Love your card Pam! Very pretty and love that vintage button card. :)

Diane Noble said...

So very pretty, Pam. Love the color scheme and all the feminine touches. You did a great job with the challenge...and love the use of the vintage button card. Just beautiful.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

another beauty! I don't know how I missed this!