December 30, 2007

Elzybell Winter Girl Thank You Card ~

This sweet little Elzybell "Winter Girl" image was mailed to me by a stampin friend in Minnesota. Thanks Tami! :) Now I keep going to the Elzybells Art Stamps website and wishing I had more of these cute stamps!

When Tami sent the image it had already been punched out with a scallop punch. I have the Marvy Uchida giga scalloped punch and it was just slightly larger than hers. The layers are Stampin Up real red and garden green cardstock. They seem to coordinate best with this patterned paper from my DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack. The card is a traditional 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 folded at the top.

I've noticed many blogs are posting Valentine's or "Springy" cards and I'm anxious to make some myself, but I'm still trying to use all my wintry images. Thank you all for stopping by and stay tuned for some SNOWMAN cards later! Have a warm and wonderful day! Smiles, Pam :)

Supplies ~

Stamps: Elzybell Art Stamps, Ltd - Winter Girl, TAC tag tidbits
Paper: Stampin Up - real red, garden green, DCWV Christmas Glittler Stack
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, detailed embossing powder, SU garden green
Other: Red brads, ribbon, stitching, diamond glitter Stickles, emboss pen, white embossing powder

Quote for Today ~
Take care of the minutes and the hours, and the years will take care of themselves. ~ unknown

3 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Pam this is just so adorable. Love that stamp. I really enjoy your work. Can't wait to see the snowman images. I adore snowmen. Happy New Year!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh so sweet! I always head straight for your blog when my imagination and creativity is waning. Your cards are such a delight! This is no exception! CUTE!

Happy New Year!

~ Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Pam
Your work is fabulous. I hope you win the contest.