January 29, 2007

Put Your Big Girl Panties On & Deal With It!


I received this cute image sometime ago in a swap and decided to color her up with prismas and make myself a card!

Honestly, I needed to tell myself this, as I was bummed about going back to work today after 2 weeks vacation. Shouldn't I be thankful I have a job to go back to?! I know, I know, but I would much rather stay home and make cards and read blogs and . . . you understand, don't you??? :)
Thank you Jami for the cute pp by K*I Memories. (You shouldn't have left it here yesterday!) :) The cardstock used is SU Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive. Making Memories flower brad.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too funny! love this saying Ü
Is there a place in NE (besides Hobby Lobby) to buy stamps?
Debbie