May 17, 2010

{MTSC74} Chirp Up!

 
Happy Tuesday Peeps!

It's time for another terrific Tuesday sketch challenge at
 Lord Have Mercy!


It's a fun sketch and we hope you'll join us this week! Simply create a card or scrapbook layout using the sketch below, and link your creation on Mercy's blog. Be sure to use the keyword MTSC74 when uploading to a public gallery.

Now, let's go see what
Mercy's Muses have created this week...
Cindy Haffner ~ Cindy Haffner's Corner
Jackie Pedro ~ The Scalloped Edge
Pam Varnell ~ The Stamping Addict
Julie Lacey ~ Stamps and Taxes!
Crystal Birr ~ The Messy Stamper
Jessica Diedrich ~ The Whimsical Butterfly
Mercy Kerin ~ Lord Have Mercy {Queen Muse}
and last, but certainly not least...
 Torico ~ STAMPARADISE {our May Guest Muse}



Isn't this a unique layout?  Mercy always dreams up such wonderful sketches to challenge us.  I used one of my new Pure Innocence digital images, purchased on Etsy from Heather Ellis, the original creator.   I colored the image with Copic markers and was determined to use it, even though she didn't fit in my circle punch.  Well, you'll notice her cute little bench and legs are dangling outside.  hmmm  ;)    The sentiment is from the Very Punny set by Stampin' Up

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day here in Nebraska and it sounds as though the rest of the week may be nice as well.  Hallelujah!!  I love this time of year!

Thanks for dropping by and have a HAPPY DAY!  : )



Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark. ~R. Tagore

14 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image, Pam and I love how she is "hanging" out of the circle :D Love the brad on the sentiment too. Wonderful use of Mercy's sketch. Hope to be able to play....been so busy I haven't had much time to stamp.

Irena said...

Very cute image, lovely papers :)

Torico said...

Lovely card! This color combo, brown, blue and green, is always my favorite. :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! I love how you have the bench "out of the box"!! Great job on the sketch!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Pam!!! Love those PI!!!

Julie said...

Pam this card is a knockout as usual! Gorgeous coloring, girl!

Kathy Martin said...

Awwww....so cute! Love the little sentiment tag!

CreativeMish said...

So Cute! I love that cute little girl. We had about 3 days of beautiful weather. Raining today.

Tamie said...

Oh my she is sooooo cute. Your color combo is awesome and I she is so perfect for Mercy sketch. WTG!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is an absolutely darling card! I love how she looks like she is sitting inside the circle!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW! This is adorable! I LOVE the colors you used too!

Unknown said...

aaawww, pam....this is gorgeous! love the dp, the color combo, your stitching, and your coloring! great sketch sample again this week!

Lynn Put said...

Goodness this is so sweet! I love the combo of colors and designer paper you used with this cute image. I have a bunch of these Pure Innocence stamps and need to pull them out.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Darling card! I love these images. They all just make ya smile.